The Comrad Approach
Comrad is a successful healthcare software innovation company built on the strength of our professional and diverse team.
The Comrad Values are the foundation of our professional environment.
We are proud of our vibrant culture.
Employment type: Permanent, full time
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
About the role:
As the Senior Software Engineer you are part of the Agile product development team. You will contribute collaboratively, be creative and constructive with a strong passion for high quality software development.
If you are currently at senior hands-on development level and you aspire to become part of a solid, fast growing organisation with a culture of open communication, collaboration, respect and compassion, this is your perfect role. Ideally, you will come from a structured Agile environment where you are used to a fast paced and interactive process. As the senior you will be expected to take the lead on projects and be fully competent across the full SDLC.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a strong background and experience in the following:
- A minimum of 7 years’ backend software design and development
- Solid design and software engineering practices
- Core development with Java, Linux, PostgreSQL, Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA
- Continuous delivery build tools and version control systems
- Design and implementation with RESTful web services
- Understanding of HL7 and health integration messaging (desired)
- Exposure to healthcare sector (desirable)
If you’re interested in this role, we would love to hear from you. Please apply here.
Comrad is always on the lookout for new talent to join the team so we would like to hear from people with relevant skills and experience, especially in the Radiology domain. If Comrad sounds like an environment you would be interested in working in then please send your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information on Comrad employment, please email us via the form below.