Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Test Analyst who can work collaboratively in a team of Testers, BAs and Developers. Ideally you will come from a structured Agile environment where you are used to a fast paced and interactive processes, review epics and user stories and provide feedback appropriate to the task.
You will write and execute test cases, carry out functional, integration and performance testing in a manual environment but have also had experience with test automation and would like to develop these skills further.
What we are looking for
- Tertiary qualified and a minimum of three years’ experience as a software tester.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
- A good understanding of software engineering practices.
- Experience writing and executing test cases.
- Experience in testing RESTful web services.
- Experience with automated test tools.
- Exposure to Linux shell scripting or programming.
- Exposure to Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.
- Exposure to performance testing techniques (desirable).
- Exposure with networking and remote access tools (desirable).
If you’re interested in this role, we would love to hear from you. Please apply here.