Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
About the role:
If you have the personality and communication skills to deal with stakeholders at all levels, if you are used to working self-directed but as part of a smart team and you can work ‘end to end’, then this is the perfect environment for you.
Your capabilities should cover all areas of the Software Development Lifecycle including enterprise analysis, business architecture, strategic planning, business case and business requirements, change management, process development and design.
What we are looking for
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of documentation repositories.
- Enhance new and existing products by working with Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts and Customers to generate requirement specifications.
- Analyse business requirements (internal/external) and help identify and design solutions to business problems by translating into functional and non-functional specifications.
- Liaise with Technical, Application Specialists and Customers to identify where product use can be simplified reducing documentation and support overhead.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts and Product Owners to analyse, document and illustrate existing workflows to assist in the development of new applications and product features.
- Work with the Product Owners and Release Manager to help prepare products for external release.
Provide input into the creation of training material for internal and external use.
If you’re interested in this role, we would love to hear from you. Please apply here.