Our Service Commitment
The Comrad customer service team is dedicated to providing a responsive and high standard of service to all members of the Comrad community. We aim to ensure that Comrad systems, solutions and implementations are helping to enhance your practice’s performance and efficiency as well as patient and referrer experience.
What you can expect from our Customer Service team
- Provide 24-hour Critical Incident Support for the COMRAD Solution
- Treat you with courtesy, fairness and respect at all times
- Work with you to be responsive to your needs and to find the best solutions
- Provide useful, timely, accurate and understandable information
- Listen carefully, take account of your views, give you reasons for our decisions and respond to your feedback
- Be responsible and accountable for the accuracy and quality of our work
- Take responsibility for your query from beginning to end
- Respond to queries promptly and endeavour to resolve them when you first contact us
- Treat confidential information appropriately
- Monitor, review and report on our services in order to continuously improve them.
Contact the Help Desk
The Comrad Help Desk is your primary point of contact for queries about COMRAD services and support.
Contact us via:
New Zealand: Free call 0800 659 643, email@example.com
Australia: Free call 1800 659 643, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our service hours are:
Monday – Friday 08:00-17:30
After hours / Critical service:
Telephone NZ: 0800 659 643
Telephone AU: 1800 659 643
Tell us about our service
Please tell us if you have any feedback on the service you have received.